To keep your visit at Preus museum safe, we are following the guidelines from the authorities regarding infection control considerations.
- The visitors must keep the one-meter distance to each other and to the museum staff.
- We urge everyone to wash their hands well before and after the visit.
- You will find disinfectant in the exhibition areas and we are washing and disinfecting the venue frequently.
- We urge our visitors to “travel light” since the locker rooms are closed due to infection control considerations, and it is prohibited to bring big bags and umbrellas into the museum.
- We regret that some technique with contact surfaces has been removed in the exhibitions due to infection control considerations.
- If you are feeling ill, we urge you to stay at home.
Groups can now book guided tours again. There will be some restrictions. Please contact us at email@example.com, to get information.
We are looking forward to seeing you again!
January - June / August - December
Wednesday – Friday 11-15
Saturday – Sunday 11-16
Tuesday – Sunday 11-16