The Preus Museum's preservation studios offer different types of workshops and seminars.
Themes for these may be:
- Preservation of photographic and digital materials
- Conservation of photographic and digital materials
- Identification of photographic negatives
- Preservation of photographic negatives
- Damage to analogue photographic materials and digital prints and special photo-conservation techniques.
Lectures and demonstrations are mostly held by the Preus Museum's photo conservator Jens Gold, but on special occasions by professional colleagues as guest lecturers.
Each workshop combines lectures, practical demonstrations and practical work, and will therefore suit a maximum of 8 - 10 participants.
This year's current seminar and workshop program can be found in the calendar.